On Saturday we were at the General Butler Vagabonds Center in Lyndora PA. The event was a wedding reception for Brittany and Steve. Brittany and Steve were married at 3:00 pm at the First United Methodist Church in Butler. Guests began arriving at the General Butler Vagabonds Center at 4:30 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs with Kris & Jordan of Identity Studio & Design and video with Erik from Robbins Video Productions.
At 5:30 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the hall and then Brittany and Steve cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at D’Anthony’s Restaurant and Catering from Ellwood City and was served buffet style.
After dinner, the newlyweds shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Love Of A Lifetime by Firehouse. Next, Brittany danced with her father and then Steve danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 11:00 pm.
Here is the music that Brittany & Steve chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Uptown Funk, Mark Ronson & Bruno Mars
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Another One Bites The Dust, Queen
- Cutting of the Cake – Candy Girl, New Edition
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Love Of A Lifetime, Firehouse
- Bride & Father Dance – Daddy’s Angel, T. Carter Music
- Groom & Mother Dance – My Wish, Rascal Flatts
- Bouquet Toss – Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, Cyndi Lauper
- Garter Removal – Legs, ZZ Top
- Garter Toss – Pour Some Sugar On Me, Def Leppard
- Garter Dressing – Rocky Top, Osborne Brothers
- Last Dance – Friends In Low Places, Garth Brooks