On Saturday May 02, 2015 we were at the General Butler Vagabonds Center in Lyndora Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Ashley and Johnathan. Ashley and John were married at 3:00 pm at St. Wendelin Church in Butler. Guests began arriving at the Butler Vagabonds Center at 4:00 pm where they enjoyed cocktails, appetizers and cookies as the bridal party posed for photographs with Mara Denardo of Mara’s Photography.
At 5:30 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Ashley and John cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at Fairground Market and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Ashley and John shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Wrapped Up In You by Garth Brooks. Next, Ashley danced with her father and then John danced with his mother before we opened un the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at Midnight (yes, that makes it an 8 hour wedding reception). I will have to admit that I was quite surprised that this group never tired all night long. 8 hours and the dance floor was packed the entire night. Congratulations Ashley and Johnathan!
Here is the music that Ashley and John chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Another One Bites The Dust, Queen
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Another One Bites The Dust, Queen
- Cutting of the Cake – How Sweet It Is, Michael Buble
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Wrapped Up In You, Garth Brooks
- Bridal Party Dance – N/A
- Bride & Father Dance – Just Fishin’, Trace Adkins
- Groom & Mother Dance – As Long As I Can See The Light, Creedence Clearwater Revival
- Anniversary Dance – Through The Years, Kenny Rogers
- Bouquet Toss – Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It), Beyonce
- Garter Removal – Foxy Lady, Jimmi Hendrixs
- Garter Toss – Whiskey In The Jar, Metallica
- Garter Dressing – Danger Zone, Kenny Loggins
- Last Dance – Friends In Low Places, Garth Brooks