On Saturday we were at the Foxburg Inn and Allegheny Grille in Foxburg Pennsylvania. The event was an outdoor wedding ceremony and reception for Josh and Lynnsey McAdoo. Josh and Lynnsey were married at the bottom of the main staircase leading into the Allegheny Grille.
Guests began arriving at the Allegheny Grille shortly before 3:30 pm, as we played prelude music prior to the start of the ceremony. The wedding ceremony started promptly at 4:00 pm and was presided over by Pastor Randy Evans. The ceremony lasted approximately 20 minutes, after which guests transitioned inside of the Allegheny Grille where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs with Brett Whitling of Brett Whitling Photography.
Around 5:30 pm the guests returned from inside of the Allegheny Grille to under the tent outside and then at 5:45 pm we formally introduced the bridal party. After the introductions, the newlyweds shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the acoustic version of Everlong by the Foo Fighters. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at the Allegheny Grille and was served buffet style.
After Dinner, Lynnsey and Josh cut their wedding cake and then Josh shared in a dance with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 11:00 pm.
Here is the music that Lynnsey and Josh chose for each of the formal events:
- Parents Introduction – Just The Way You Are, Bruno Mars
- Bridal Party Introduction – I Believe In A Thing Called Love, The Darkness
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Don’t Stop Believin’, Journey
- Cutting of the Cake – Treasure, Bruno Mars
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Everlong (Acoustic), Foo Fighters
- Groom & Mother Dance – Stand By Me, Ben E. King
- Anniversary Dance – Can’t Help Falling In Love With You, Elvis Presley
- Last Dance – Time Of Your Life, Greenday