On Saturday October 11, 2014 we were at Five Fillies Farm in New Wilmington Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Lucy and Gene. Lucy and Gene were married at 3:30 pm at the United Methodist Church in Ellwood City PA. Guests began arriving at Five Fillies Farm at 5:00 pm as they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs with Dean of Dean M. Beattie Fine Art Photography.
At 6:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the barn and then Lucy and Gene cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at Luciano’s Restaurant from Ellwood City and was served buffet style.
After dinner, the newlyweds shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Easy To Love You, which was performed live by Lucy’s brother Jay. Next, Lucy shared in a dance with her father as guests watched a photo montage and then Gene danced with his mother as we played another photo montage in the background. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:30 pm.
Here is the music that Lucy and Gene chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Happy, Pharrell Williams
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Watch Out For Lucy, Eric Clapton
- Cutting of the Cake – Smile, Uncle Kracker
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Easy To Love You, Jay Wiley
- Bride & Father Dance – Wild World, Jeff Wiley
- Groom & Mother Dance – Simple Man, Shinedown
- Anniversary Dance – Through The Years, Kenny Rogers
- Bouquet Toss – Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It), Beyonce
- Garter Removal – Let’s Get It On, Marvin Gaye
- Garter Toss – Who Let The Dogs Out, Baha Men
- Garter Dressing – Haven’t Met You Yet, Michael Buble
- Last Dance – God Gave Me You, Blake Shelton