On Saturday we were at Five Fillies Farm in New Wilmington Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Aimee and Dan. Aimee and Dan were married at 3:00 pm at Westminster Wallace Memorial Chapel. Guests began arriving at Five Fillies Farm at 4:00 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 5:30 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the barn and then Aimee and Dan cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at The Chop Shop and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Aimee and Dan shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Meet In The Middle by Diamond Rio. Next, Aimee danced with her Uncle and then Dan danced with his mother. The couple then danced with the bridal party before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 11:00 pm.
Here is the music that Aimee and Dan chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Get Ready, The Temptations
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Drink To That All Night, Jerrod Niemann
- Cutting of the Cake – Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch, The Temptations
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Meet In The Middle, Diamond Rio
- Bridal Party Dance – Forever, Chris Brown
- Bride & Uncle Dance – My Wish, Rascal Flatts
- Groom & Mother Dance – The perfect Fan, Backstreet Boys
- Anniversary Dance – Remember When, Alan Jackson
- Bouquet Toss – Dear Future Husband, Megan Trainor
- Garter Toss – Just Haven’t Met You Yet, Michael Buble
- Last Dance – Na Na Na, Hey Hey Hey, Good Bye, Steam