On Friday June 15th 2012 we were at the Faith Lutheran Church in Butler Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for The Reverend and Mrs. Brian and Bethanie Westgate. Betsy and Brian were married in a 4:00 pm wedding ceremony at Faith Lutheran Church.
After the ceremony guests enjoyed appetizers which were prepared by the staff at Thompson’s Country Market & Catering in West Sunbury PA. During this time, the bridal party posed for photos with Steven Dietz of Sharp Image Studios.
At 7:00 pm guests enjoyed a buffet dinner and then danced the night away to the music which was provided by DJ Pifemaster. The wedding reception lasted until 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Brian & Betsy chose for each of the formal events:
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Eine Kleine Nachtmusik Serenade, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Cutting of the Cake – The Marriage Of Figaro, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Bride & Groom First Dance – At Last, Etta James
- Bridal Party Dance – In My Life, The Beatles
- Bride & Father Dance – Moonlight Serenade, Glenn Miller
- Groom & Mother Dance – Moonlight Serenade, Glenn Miller
- Anniversary Dance – Through The Years, Kenny Rogers
- Last Dance – I Don’t Want To Miss A Thing, Aerosmith