On Friday July 27th 2012 we were at the Embassy Suites Pittsburgh Airport. The event was a wedding reception for Christopher and Brittany Juzwick. Brittany and Chris were married at 3:30 pm at St. Hilary Roman Catholic Church in Washington Pennsylvania. Guests began arriving at the Embassy Suites Pittsburgh Airport at 5:30 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers in the atrium.
At 6:45 pm guests transitioned inside the ballroom where they enjoyed a gourmet meal that was prepared by the culinary staff at the Embassy Suites Hotel. After dinner guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until 11:30 pm.
Here is the music that Christopher and Brittany chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Carry On My Wayward Son, Kansas
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Kickstart My Heart, Motley Crue
- Cutting of the Cake – Ain’t That A Kick In The Head, Dean Martin
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Lucky, Jason Mraz & Colbie Caillat
- Bride & Father Dance – My Girl, The Temptations
- Groom & Mother Dance – My Way, Frank Sinatra
- Anniversary Dance – Through The Years, Kenny Rogers
- Last Dance – Home Sweet Home, Motley Crue