On Saturday May 27, 2017 we were at the Doubletree by Hilton in Cranberry Township Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Ali and Jon. Ali and Jon were married at 1:00 pm at St. Sebastian Parish in Pittsburgh. Guests began arriving at the Doubletree by Hilton at 4:00 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 5:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Ali and Jon shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Latch (Acoustic Version) by Sam Smith. Next, the newlyweds cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at the Doubletree by Hilton and was served sit-down style.
After dinner, we opened up the dance floor and guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Ali and Jon chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – This Will Be An Everlasting Love, Natalie Cole
- Bride & Groom Introduction – I Believe In A Thing Called Love, The Darkness
- Cutting of the Cake – L-O-V-E, Nat King Cole
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Latch (Acoustic Version), Sam Smith
- Last Dance – Just The Way You Are, Billy Joel