On Saturday December 06, 2014 we were at The Crowne Plaza South in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Heather and Adam. Heather and Adam booked our Deluxe Entertainment Package which includes up-lighting. The couple chose a cool white color (which has a slight bluish tint) to be displayed during dinner. They then opted to have the up-lights transform into a light show during open dancing.
Heather and Adam were married at 3:00 pm at St. Elizabeth Church in Pittsburgh. Guests began arriving at The Crowne Plaza South shortly before 5:00 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers in the outer lobby as the bridal party posed for photographs with Katya & Alisa from Weddings by Alisa.
At 5:45 pm guests transitioned from the lobby to the main ballroom and then we formally introduced the bridal party into the hall. After the introductions, toasts were offered by the maid of honor and best man prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at The Crowne Plaza South and was served sit-down style.
After dinner, the newlyweds shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Because You Loved Me by Celine Dion. Next, Heather danced with her brother and then Adam danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 11:00 pm.
Here is the music that Heather and Adam chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Levels, Avicci
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Run This Town, Jay-Z & Rihanna
- Cutting of the Cake – December 1963 (Oh What A Night), The Four Seasons
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Because You Loved Me, Celine Dion
- Bride & Brother Dance – My Wish, Rascal Flatts
- Groom & Mother Dance – Simple Man, Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Last Dance – Sweet Caroline, Neil Diamond