On Saturday we were at Cranberry Highlands Golf Course. The event was a wedding reception for Sarah and Sean. Sarah and Sean were married at 4:30 pm at Westminster Church in Evans City Pennsylvania. Guests began arriving at Cranberry Highlands Golf Couse at 5:30 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 6:30 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then toasts were offered by the best man, maid of honor and matron of honor before dinner.
After dinner, Sarah and Sean cut their wedding cake and then shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song If I Ain’t Got You by Alicia Keys. Next, Sarah danced with her father and then Sean danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:30 pm.
Here is the music that Sarah and Sean chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – The Way You Make Me Feel, Michael Jackson
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Right Above It, Lil Wayne
- Cutting of the Cake – Better Together, Jack Johnson
- Bride & Groom First Dance – If I Ain’t Got You, Alicia Keys
- Bride & Father Dance – I Love, Tom T. Hall
- Groom & Mother Dance – Only One, Kanye West
- Bouquet Toss – Where Them Girls At, David Guetta
- Garter Removal – Come And Get It, Selena Gomez
- Garter Toss – Big Pimpin, Jay-Z
- Garter Dressing – Smooth, Santana
- Last Dance – Shout, Isley Brothers