On Friday we were at Cranberry Highlands Golf Course in Cranberry Township Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Nicole and Steven. Nicole and Steven were married under the outdoor pavilion, which is located behind the clubhouse at Cranberry Highlands. Guests began arriving at Cranberry Highlands at 4:00 pm as we played prelude music prior to the start of the wedding ceremony. The ceremony started promptly at 4:30 pm and was presided over by Reverend James Bertoti.
After an approximate 25 minute ceremony, guests transitioned inside of the clubhouse where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs with Amber of AJ’s Photography Services. At 6:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then toasts were offered by the best man and maid of honor prior to dinner.
Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at J&J Enterprises Catering and was served buffet style. After dinner, Nicole and Steven cut their wedding cake and then shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Marry Your Daughter by BRKNRBTZ. Next, Nicole danced with her father and then Steven danced with his grandmother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Nicole and Steven chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Turn Down For What, DJ Snake & Lil Jon
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Suit and Tie, Justin Timberlake
- Cutting of the Cake – I Wanna Grow Old With You, Adam Sandler
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Marry Your Daughter by BRKNRBTZ
- Bride & Father Dance – My Little Girl, Tim McGraw
- Groom & Grandmother Dance – Stand By Me, Ben E. King
- Anniversary Dance – Back At One, Brian McKnight
- Bouquet Toss – Move B**ch (Edited), Ludacris
- Garter Removal – Dress On, Justin Timberlake
- Garter Toss – Imperial March, Star Wars Theme
- Garter Dressing – My Pony, Ginuwine
- Last Dance – All Of Me, John Legend