On Saturday August 23, 2014 we were at Cooper Hall in Saxonburg Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Katie and Matt. Katie and Matt were married in an outdoor wedding ceremony in Roebling Park. Guests began arriving at Roebling Park at 3:00 pm where we provided prelude music prior to the start of the ceremony. The ceremony started promptly at 3:30 pm and was presided over by Mayor Dean Zinkhann of Evans City PA.
After a short ceremony, guests transitioned to the inside of Cooper Hall where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs with Karen and Joe from Acrees Gallery North.
At 5:30 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Katie and Matt cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at Dave’s Meats and was served buffet style.
After dinner, the newlyweds shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song God Gave Me You by Blake Shelton. Next, they danced with the bridal party and then Katie danced with her father and Matt danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 11:00 pm.
Here is the music that Katie and Matt chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Various Songs
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Classic, MKTO
- Cutting of the Cake – I Cross My Heart, George Strait
- Bride & Groom First Dance – God Gave Me You, Blake Shelton
- Bridal Party Dance – Everything, Michael Buble
- Bride & Father Dance – Dance baby Dance, Chris Cagle
- Groom & Mother Dance – Never Alone, Lady Antebellum & Jim Brickman
- Anniversary Dance – Forever and Ever Amen, Randy Travis
- Bouquet Toss – Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It), Beyonce
- Garter Removal – Mission Impossible, Television Theme
- Garter Toss – Another One Bites The Dust, Queen
- Garter Dressing – U Can’t Touch This, MC Hammer
- Last Dance – Friends In Low Places, Garth Brooks