On Saturday July 28, 2018 we were at Cooper Hall in Saxonburg PA. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Danielle and Adam. Danielle and Adam were married in front of the gazebo at Roebling Park in Saxonburg.
Guests began arriving at Roebling Park at 3:30 pm as we played prelude music prior to the start of the wedding ceremony. The ceremony started at 4:00 pm and was presided over by Jason Verduzco. After a short 10 minute ceremony, guests transitioned to the inside of Cooper Hall where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 6:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into Cooper Hall and then Danielle and Adam shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Everything by Michael Buble. Next, Danielle danced with her father before dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at Dobi Catering and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Danielle and Adam cut their wedding cake before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Danielle and Adam chose for each of the formal events:
- Parents Introduction – Rollercoaster Of Love, Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Bridal Party Introduction – I Believe In A Thing Called Love, The Darkness
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Can’t Stop The Feeling, Justin Timberlake
- Cutting of the Cake – Build Me Up Buttercup, The Foundations
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Everything, Michael Buble
- Bride & Father Dance – Breathe, Pink Floyd
- Bouquet Toss – Wannabe, Spice Girls
- Garter Removal – Pony, Ginuwine
- Garter Toss – Whip It, Devo
- Garter Dressing – Wild Thing, Tone Loc
- Last Dance – Piano Man, Billy Joel