On Saturday August 03rd 2013 we were at Cooper Hall in Saxonburg PA. The event was a wedding ceremony & wedding reception for Charles and Charlana Kaczmarek. Charlana and Charles were married in an outdoor wedding ceremony at Roebling Park. Guests began arriving at Roebling Park shortly before 4:00 pm where we provide the prelude music prior to the start of the ceremony.
The wedding ceremony started promptly at 4:30 pm and was presided over by Pastor Jeff Stewart. The ceremony lasted approximately 45 minutes, after which guests transitioned to inside of Cooper Hall where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs with photographer Sean Trent.
At approximately 6:15 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into Cooper Hall and then Charles and Charlana shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Tangled Up In You by Aaron Lewis. Next, toasts were offered by the Maid of Honor and Best Man prior to dinner. After dinner, Charlana danced with her father Mr. Charles Buck and then Charles danced with his mother Mrs. Nancy Kaczmarek.
Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 11:00 pm. I would also like to mention a few wedding vendors that helped make Charles and Charlana’s wedding run very smoothly. Kathy Loeffler provided the wedding coordination and decorating and did an amazing job. Lynsie Roxbury and her staff from VIP Bartending kept the drinks flowing and even though there were over 350 guests the lines were kept short. And last but not least Richard Daubner and Brad Oren kept everyone safe by providing the security for the evening.
Here is the music that Charles and Charlana chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – You Shook Me All Night Long, AC/DC
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Take Me Home Tonight, Eddie Money
- Cutting of the Cake – I’ll Be, Edwin McCain
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Tangled Up In You, Aaron Lewis
- Bride & Father Dance – Daddy’s Girl, Red Sovine
- Groom & Mother Dance – Simple Man, Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Anniversary Dance – Remember When, Alan Jackson
- Bouquet Toss – Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It), Beyonce
- Garter Removal – Bad To The Bone, George Thorogood
- Garter Toss – Wild Thing, The Troggs
- Garter Dressing – Mission Impossible, Television Theme
- Last Dance – Wonderful Tonight, Eric Clapton