On Saturday we were at Cooper Hall in Saxonburg Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Kimberly and Mark. Kim and Mark were married at 2:30 pm at St. Wendelin’s Church in Butler PA. Guests began arriving at Cooper Hall at 3:.30 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs with Steve & Erica of Sharp Image Studios.
At 5:30 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the hall and then Kim and Mark shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song I Won’t Give Up by Jason Mraz. Next, the newlyweds cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at Fairground Market and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Kim and Mark danced with the bridal party and then Kim danced with her father and Mark danced with his mother prior to opening up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 11:00 pm. Just a side note; be sure to watch the highlight video below, all the way to the end 🙂
Here is the music that Kim and Mark chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Various Songs
- Bride & Groom Introduction – I Touch Myself, The Divinyls
- Cutting of the Cake – Amazed, Lonestar
- Bride & Groom First Dance – I Won’t Give Up, Jason Mraz
- Bridal Party Dance – With A Little Help From My Friends, Joe Cocker
- Bride & Father Dance – I Loved Her First, Heartland & Elvira, Oak Ridge Boys
- Groom & Mother Dance – Simple Man, Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Bouquet Toss – Girls Girls Girls, Motley Crue
- Garter Removal – U Can’t Touch This, MC Hammer
- Garter Toss – Cherry Pie, Warrant
- Garter Dressing – Black Betty, Ram Jam
- Last Dance – I’ve Had The Time Of My Life, Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes