On Friday we were at Cooper Hall in Saxonburg Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Chelsea and Dylan. Chelsea and Dylan were married at 3:30 pm at the Cabot United Methodist Church. Guests began arriving at Cooper Hall at 4:30 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and cookies as the bridal party posed for photographs with Steve & Ty from Sharp Image Studios.
At 5:45 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the hall and then Chelsea and Dylan played The Newlywed Game prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at Jessica Kennedy Catering and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Chelsea and Dylan cut their wedding cake and then shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song I Don’t Dance by Keith Urban. Next, Chelsea danced with her father and then Dylan danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:30 pm.
Here is the music that Chelsea and Dylan chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – This Is How We Roll, Florida Georgia Line
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Love You Like That, Canaan Smith
- Cutting of the Cake – Making Memories of Us, Keith Urban
- Bride & Groom First Dance – I Don’t Dance, Keith Urban
- Bride & Father Dance – Daddy Dance With Me, Krystal Keith
- Groom & Mother Dance – My Wish, Rascal Flatts
- Anniversary Dance – Love Like Crazy, Lee Brice
- Bouquet Toss – Country Girl Shake It For Me, Luke Bryan
- Garter Removal – Bad to the bone, George Thorogood
- Garter Toss – Sharp Dressed Man, ZZ Top