On Saturday we were at Cooper Hall in Saxonburg Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Allison and Brian. Allison and Brian were married in the ballroom at Cooper Hall. Guests began arriving at Cooper Hall at 3:30 pm as we played prelude music prior to the start of the wedding ceremony. The ceremony started at 4:00 pm and was presided over by Pastor Brad French. After a 20 minute ceremony, guests enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 5:30 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then toasts were offered by the best man and maid of honor prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at Medure’s Catering from New Castle PA and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Allison and Brian cut their wedding cake and then shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Mean To Me by Brett Eldridge. Next, Allison danced with her father and then Brian danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Allison and Brian chose for each of the formal events:
- Parents Introduction – We Are Family, Sister Sledge
- Bridal Party Introduction – My House, Flo Rida
- Bride & Groom Introduction – My House, Flo Rida
- Cutting of the Cake – Making Memories Of Us, Keith Urban
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Mean To Me, Brett Eldridge
- Bride & Father Dance – I Loved Her First, Heartland
- Groom & Mother Dance – Never Alone, Lady Antebellum
- Anniversary Dance – Remember When, Alan Jackson
- Bouquet Toss – Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, Cyndi Lauper
- Garter Removal – Hot In Here, Nelly
- Garter Toss – Pour Some Sugar On Me, Def Leppard
- Garter Dressing – You Shook Me All Night Long, AC/DC
- Last Dance – Wonderful Tonight, Eric Clapton