On Saturday January 11th 2014 we were at the Conway VFD Banquet Hall in Conway Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Kara and Jared. Kara and Jared booked our Deluxe Wedding Entertainment Package which includes whole-room up-lighting. The couple chose light purple up-lights during cocktails, light purple and orange up-lights during dinner and they opted for the light show during open dancing.
Kara and Jared were married at 3:30 pm at the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah Witnesses in the North Hills. Guests began arriving at the Conway VFD Banquet Hall at 5:00 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs with Chrissy & Matthew of Weddings by Sal & Bella.
At 6:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Kara and Jared shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song If I Never Get To Heaven by Javier. Dinner was prepared by the staff at Lori Gutt Catering and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Kara and Jared cut their wedding cake and then shared in a dance with the bridal party. Next, Kara danced with her father and then Jared danced with his mother. Throughout the remainder of the evening guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster. One of the highlights of the evening came as we invited everyone to the dance floor to film a Harlem Shake Video (be sure to watch the full video below). The wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Kara and Jared chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Forever, Chris Brown
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Take Back The Night, Justin Timberlake
- Cutting of the Cake – Pusher Love Girl, Justin Timberlake
- Bride & Groom First Dance – If I Never Get To Heaven, Javier
- Bridal Party Dance – Mirrors, Justin Timberlake
- Bride & Father Dance – Butterfly Kisses, Bob Carlisle
- Groom & Mother Dance – A Song For Mama, Boyz II Men
- Anniversary Dance – Don’t Change, Musiq Soulchild
- Last Dance – End Of Time, Beyonce