On Saturday October 21, 2017 we were at the Conway Fire Hall in Conway Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Casey and Michael. Casey and Mike were married at 3:30 pm at The River at New Heights. Guests began arriving at the Conway Fire Hall at 5:00 pm where they enjoyed cocktails, appetizers and cookies as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 6:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the hall and then Casey and Mike cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at J&J Catering from Freedom.
After Dinner, Casey and Mike shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song From This Moment On by Shania Twain & Bryan White. Next, Casey danced with her father while Mike danced with his mother. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:30 pm.
Here is the music that Casey and Michael chose for each of the formal events:
- Parents Introduction – Still The One, Orleans
- Bridal Party Introduction – What I Like About You, The Romantics
- Bride & Groom Introduction – You Make My Dreams Come True, Hall & Oates
- Cutting of the Cake – December 1963 (Oh, What A Night), The Four Seasons
- Bride & Groom First Dance – From This Moment On, Shania Twain & Bryan White
- Bride & Father Dance – My Wish, Rascal Flatts
- Groom & Mother Dance – My Wish, Rascal Flatts
- Anniversary Dance – Remember When, Alan Jackson
- Bouquet Toss – Milkshake, Kelis
- Garter Removal – My Pony, Ginuwine
- Garter Toss – Another One Bites The Dust, Queen
- Garter Dressing – Pour Some Sugar On Me, Def Leppard
- Last Dance – Die A Happy Man, Thomas Rhett