On Saturday September 21st 2013 we were at Coleman Hall which is located inside the Tanglewood Senior Center in Butler Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Clinton and Chelsea Werth. Chelsea and Clinton were married at 3:00 pm at the Westminster Presbyterian Church on Main Street in Butler. Guests began arriving at Coleman Hall at 4:00 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs with the professional photographer.
At 5:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the hall and then toasts were offered by the father of the bride, maid of honor and both best men prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by George Schroth of Butler Custom Catering and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Clint and Chelsea cut their wedding cake and then shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song If I Didn’t Have You by Thompson Square. After dancing with the bridal party, Chelsea danced with her father Mr. Roger Rettig and then Clinton danced with his mother Mrs. Cheryl Marshall. Throughout the remainder of the evening guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 11:00 pm.
Here is the music that Clinton and Chelsea chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Let’s Get It Started, Black Eyed Peas
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Don’t Stop The Party, Pitbull
- Cutting of the Cake – I Wanna Grow Old With You, Adam Sandler
- Bride & Groom First Dance – If I Didn’t Have You, Thompson Square
- Bridal Party Dance – Faithfully, Boyce Avenue
- Bride & Father Dance – Daddy’s Little Angel, T. Carter Music
- Groom & Mother Dance – It Happens In A Heartbeat, Wedding Music Central
- Bouquet Toss – Lady Marmalade, Christina Aguilera, Lil’ Kim, Mya & Pink
- Garter Removal – You Shook Me All Night Long, AC/DC
- Garter Toss – Sexyback, Justin Timberlake
- Garter Dressing – Smooth, Santana & Rob Thomas
- Last Dance – Here’s To The Night, Eve 6