On Saturday August 17th 2013 we were at the Circuit Center and Ballroom on Hot Metal Street in Pittsburgh PA. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Brandon and Andrea Coleman. Guests began arriving at the Circuit Center and Ballroom at 4:00 pm as we played prelude music prior to the start of the wedding ceremony. The ceremony started at 4:30 pm and was presided over by Reverend Michelle Trumble of Your Wedding Day.
After an approximate 15 minute ceremony, guests transitioned outside to the courtyard where we played cocktail music as the bridal party posed for photographs with Megan Ruffaner of Your Special Moments Photography. At 6:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Brandon and Andrea cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at The Fluted Mushroom and was served sit-down style.
After dinner, Andrea and Brandon shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Give It All We Got Tonight by George Straight. Next, the newlyweds danced with the bridal party and then Andrea danced with her father Mr. Ken Bundy and Brandon danced with his mother Mrs. Karen Perry. Throughout the remainder of the evening guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Andrea and Brandon chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Kickin It In The Sticks, Brantley Gilbert
- Bride & Groom Introduction – 5-1-5-0, Dierks Bentley
- Cutting of the Cake – Hey Pretty Girl, Kip Moore
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Give It All We Got Tonight, George Straight
- Bridal Party Dance – Barefoot Blue Jean Night, Jake Owen
- Bride & Father Dance – I Loved Her First, Heartland
- Groom & Mother Dance – My Wish, Rascal Flats
- Bouquet Toss – Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It), Beyonce
- Garter Removal – Bad To The Bone, George Thorogood
- Garter Toss – Danger Zone, Kenny Loggins
- Garter Dressing – Pour Some Sugar On Me, Def Leppard
- Last Dance – The Time (Dirty Bit), Black Eyed Peas