On Saturday we were at Camp Lutherlyn in Butler Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Nikki and Jon. Nikki and Jon were married outside at the amphitheater at Camp Lutherlyn. Guests began arriving at Camp Lutherlyn at 3:00 pm as we played prelude music prior to the start of the wedding ceremony.
The ceremony started promptly at 3:30 pm and was presided over by Pastor Jim Ammerman. After a 20 minute wedding ceremony, guests transitioned to the banquet hall at Camp Lutherlyn where they enjoyed appetizers and cookies as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 5:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the hall and then Nikki and Jon cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at Camp Lutherlyn and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Nikki and Jon shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Everything I Do by Bryan Adams. Next, Nikki danced with her father and then Jon danced with his mother. The newlyweds then danced with the bridal party before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Nikki and Jon chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Get Ready For This, 2 Unlimited
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Bring ‘Em Out, T.I.
- Cutting of the Cake – Happy Together, The Turtles
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Everything I Do, Bryan Adams
- Bridal Party Dance – Boogie Shoes, KC and The Sunshine Band
- Bride & Father Dance –A Song For My Daughter, Ray Allure
- Groom & Mother Dance – The Man You’ve Become, Molly Pascutti
- Anniversary Dance – Always and Forever, Luther Vandross
- Bouquet Toss –Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It), Beyonce
- Garter Removal – Bad To The Bone, George Thorogood
- Garter Toss – Girls, The Beastie Boys
- Garter Dressing – Wild Thing, The Troggs
- Last Dance – Closing Time, Semisonic