On Saturday we were at Camp Kon-O-Kwee Spencer in Fombell Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Jenna and Gary. Jenna and Gary were married at 2:30 pm at Holy Redeemer Parish in Ellwood City PA. Guests began arriving at Camp Kon-O-Kwee at 3:30 pm where they enjoyed cocktails, cookies and a fabulous anti-pasta bar while the bridal party posed for photographs with Danielle of Treasured Memories Photography.
At 5:30 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then toasts were offered by the maid of honor, matron of honor and best man prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at Mary Jo’s Catering from Ellwood City and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Jenna and Gary cut their wedding cake and then shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song I Don’t Dance by Lee Brice. Next, the newlyweds danced with the bridal party and then Jenna danced with her father and Gary danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Jenna and Gary chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – This is How We Roll (Remix), Florida Georgia Line & Jason Derulo
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Bring ‘Em Out, T.I.
- Cutting of the Cake – Wagon Wheel, Darius Rucker
- Bride & Groom First Dance – I Don’t Dance, Lee Brice
- Bridal Party Dance – Stay With Me, Sam Smith
- Bride & Father Dance – My Girl, The Temptations
- Groom & Mother Dance – My Wish, Rascal Flatts
- Anniversary Dance – Don’t Blink, Kenny Chesney
- Last Dance – Take Me Home Tonight, Eddie Money