On Saturday July 14th 2012 we were at Butler’s Grand Ballroom at Cornerstone Commons in Butler Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Aaron and Megan Tolfa. Aaron and Megan were married at 3:30 pm at the Community Alliance Church in Butler. Guests began arriving at The Grand Ballroom at 5:00 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photos.
At 6:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party and guests then enjoyed a wonderful meal. Aaaron and Megan’s wedding reception was scheduled until 11:00 pm.
Here is the music that Aaron and Megan chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Celebration, Kool and The Gang
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Still The One, Orleans
- Cutting of the Cake – How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You), James Taylor
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Love Never Fails, Brandon Heath
- Bridal Party Dance – Thank You, Bon Jovi
- Bride & Father Dance – Butterfly Kisses, Bob Carlisle
- Groom & Mother Dance – A Parents Prayer, Steven Curtis Chapman
- Anniversary Dance – When I Said I Do, Clint Black & Lisa Hartman Black
- Last Dance – The Time (Dirty Bit), Black Eyed Peas