On Saturday we were at the Butler Vagabonds Center in Lyndora PA. The event was a wedding reception for Morgan and Patrick. Morgan and Patrick were married at 2:00 pm at the Mater Dolorosa Church in Chicora. Guests began arriving at the Vagabonds Center at 4:00 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 5:30 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the hall and then Morgan and Patrick cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at the Monroe Hotel and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Morgan and Patrick shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Little Do You Know by Alex & Sierra. Next, Morgan danced with her father and then Patrick danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Morgan and Patrick chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Uptown Funk, Mark Ronson & Bruno Mars
- Bride & Groom Introduction – My House, Flo Rida
- Cutting of the Cake – I’ll Follow You, Shinedown
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Little Do You Know, Alex & Sierra
- Bride & Father Dance – My Little Girl, Tim McGraw
- Groom & Mother Dance – Simple Man, Shinedown
- Anniversary Dance – Always And Forever, Luther Vandross
- Last Dance – The Time (Dirty Bit), Black Eyed Peas