On Saturday September 13, 2014 we were at the Butler Vagabonds Center in Butler Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Jamie and Jimmy. Jamie and Jimmy were married at 1:00 pm at St. John’s Church in Cabot PA. Guests began arriving at the Butler Vagabonds Center at 2:30 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and cookies as the bridal party posed for photographs with Ryan and Brent from Visual Element Imagery.
At 4:30 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Jamie and Jimmy cut their wedding cake before dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at Stephen’s Kitchen & Catering and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Jamie and Jimmy shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Mine Would Be You by Blake Shelton. Next, the newlyweds shared in a dance with the bridal party and then Jamie danced with her father and Jimmy danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:30 pm.
Here is the music that Jamie and Jimmy chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Low, Flo Rida
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Another One Bites The Dust, Queen
- Cutting of the Cake – It’s Your Love, Faith Hill & Tim McGraw
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Mine Would Be You, Blake Shelton
- Bridal Party Dance – Ho Hey, The Lumineers
- Bride & Father Dance – I loved Her First, Heartland
- Groom & Mother Dance – My Wish, Rascal Flatts
- Bouquet Toss – Any Man Of Mine, Shania Twain
- Garter Removal – Cherry Pie, Warrant
- Garter Toss – American Woman, Lenny Kravitz
- Garter Dressing – U Can’t Touch This, MC Hammer
- Last Dance – Last Call, The Clarks