On Saturday we were at the Butler Vagabond Center in Lyndora Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Elycia and Howard. Elycia and Howard were married at 2:30 pm at the Saxonburg Presbyterian Church in Saxonburg PA. Guests began arriving at the Vagabond Center at 5:00 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs with Bethany Boarts of Wedding By Bethany.
At 6:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the hall and then toasts were offered by the two best men and the matron of honor prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at D’Anthony’s Restaurant and Catering and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Elycia and Howard cut their wedding cake and then they shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song You and Me by Dave Matthew. Next, the newlyweds danced with the bridal party and then Howard shared in a dance with his mother before we opened up the dance floor.
Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 11:00 pm.
Here is the music that Elycia and Howard chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Turn Down For What, DJ Snake
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Feel So Close, Calvin Harris
- Cutting of the Cake – You’re My Best Friend, Queen
- Bride & Groom First Dance – You and Me, Dave Matthew
- Bridal Party Dance – Boogie Shoes, KC & The Sunshine Band
- Groom & Mother Dance – A Mother’s Song, Anthony W Carter
- Anniversary Dance – Through The Years, Kenny Rogers
- Last Dance – Take Me Home Tonight, Eddie Money