On Saturday we were at The Crystal Room at the Butler Days Inn. The event was a wedding reception for Lauren and Marshall. Lauren and Marshall were married at 3:30 pm at the First Presbyterian Church of Bakerstown. Guests began arriving at The Crystal Room at 5:00 pm as they enjoyed a huge assortment of appetizers and cookies as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 6:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Lauren and Marshall cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at the Butler Days Inn and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Lauren and Marshall shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Prayed For You by Matt Stell. Next, Lauren danced with her father and then Marshall danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 11:00 pm.
Here is the music that Lauren and Marshall chose for each of the formal events:
- Parents Introduction – Let’s Get It Started, Black Eyed Peas
- Bridal Party Introduction – Bring Em Out, T.I.
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Custom Audio Track
- Cutting of the Cake – Today Was A Fairytale, Taylor Swift
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Prayed For You, Matt Stell
- Bride & Father Dance – I Loved Her First, Heartland
- Groom & Mother Dance – He Gets That From Me, Reba McEntire
- Anniversary Dance – Through The Years, Kenny Rogers
- Bouquet Toss – Where Them Girls At, David Guetta
- Garter Removal – American Woman, Lenny Kravitz
- Garter Toss – Remind Me, Eminem
- Garter Dressing – Pony, Ginuwine
- Last Dance – I’ve Had The Time Of My Life, Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes