On Saturday August 18th 2012 we were at the Butler Country Club in Butler Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Scott and Jessica Kallner. Scott and Jes were married at 2:30 pm at the First United Methodist Church in Butler. Guests began arriving at the Butler Country Club at 5:00 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs with Michael Williams of Michael Will Photography and video with Lauren Jackson of Lauren’s Video. During this time, guests also watched a photo montage featuring Scott & Jessica, which we displayed on a 5′ x 7′ video screen.
At 6:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party in to the ballroom and guests dined on a delicious meal that was prepared by the culinary staff at the Butler Country Club. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the music of DJ Pifemaster until the reception ended at 11:00 pm.
Here is the music that Scott and Jessica chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Forever, Chris Brown
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Angel, Akon
- Cutting of the Cake – I’ll Love You Till The End, Pogues
- Bride & Groom First Dance – My Best Friend, Tim McGraw
- Bridal Party Dance – Thank You, Dido
- Bride & Father Dance – My Little Girl, Tim McGraw
- Bride & Mother Dance – Mama’s Song, Carrie Underwood
- Groom & Mother Dance – I Hope You Dance, Lee Ann Womack
- Bouquet Toss – Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It), Beyonce
- Garter Removal – Can’t Touch This, MC Hammer
- Garter Toss – Another One Bites The Dust, Queen
- Garter Dressing – Sharp Dressed Man, Queen
- Last Dance – I’ve Had The Time Of My Life, Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes