On Saturday we were at the Butler Country Club. The event was a wedding reception for Jeff and Jess Cupps. Jess and Jeff were married at 4:00 pm at St. Paul’s Roman Catholic Church in Butler Pennsylvania. Guests began arriving at The Butler Country Club shortly after 5:30 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs with Stephan Frazier of Stephan Frazier Photography and video with Joseph Botta of Unique Wedding Videos.
At 7:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the banquet hall and then guests enjoyed a delicious meal that was prepared by the culinary staff at The Butler Country Club. Dinner was served sit-down style. After dinner, Jeff and Jess cut their wedding cake before all of the formal dances. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 11:00 pm.
Here is the music that Jeff and Jess chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Hello, Martin Solvig & Dragonette
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Thunderstruck, AC-DC
- Cutting of the Cake – Love and Marriage, Frank Sinatra
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Take My Breath Away, Berlin
- Bridal Party Dance – Don’t Stop Believing, Journey
- Bride & Father Dance – Butterfly Kisses, Bob Carlisle
- Bride & Mother Dance – Because You Loved Me, Celine Dion
- Groom & Mother Dance – Bridge Over Troubled Water, Simon & Garfunkel
- Bouquet Toss – Sexyback, Justin Timberlake
- Garter Removal – Danger Zone, Kenny Loggins
- Garter Toss – You Shook Me All Night Long, AC-DC
- Garter Dressing – Sexy And I Know It, LMFAO
- Last Dance – Fly Me To The Moon, Frank Sinatra