On Saturday August 11th 2012 we were at the Butler Country Club in Butler Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Craig and Krista McCaslin. Krista and Craig were MRRIED (you had to be there) at 3:00 pm at St. Andrew’s Roman Catholic Church in Butler PA. Guests began arriving at the Butler Country Club at 5:00 pm where they enjoyed cocktails on the outside patio as the bridal party posed for photos with photographer Ursula Slater.
At 6:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the banquet hall after which Craig and Krista cut their wedding cake. Guests then enjoyed a delicious sit-down dinner that was prepared by the culinary staff at the Butler Country Club. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Craig and Krista chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Firework, Katy Perry
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Firework, Katy Perry
- Cutting of the Cake – Lost In This Moment, Big & Rich
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Don’t You Wanna Stay, Jason Aldean & Kelly Clarkson
- Bridal Party Dance – The Time (Dirty Bit), Black Eyed Peas
- Bride & Father Dance – I Loved Her First, Heartland
- Groom & Mother Dance – 20 Years Late, Aaron Lines
- Anniversary Dance – Then, Brad Paisley
- Last Dance – Drunk On You, Luke Bryan