On Saturday October 08, 2016 we were at the Butler Country Club. The event was a wedding reception for Rebecca and Josh. Becca and Josh were married at 3:30 pm at the Community Alliance Church in Butler. Guests began arriving at the Butler Country Club at 5:30 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 6:30 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Becca and Josh cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at the Butler Country Club and was served sit-down style.
After dinner, Becca and Josh shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song From The Ground Up by Dan & Shay. Next, Becca danced with her father and then Josh danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:30 pm.
Here is the music that Rebecca and Josh chose for each of the formal events:
- Parents Introduction – I Gotta Feeling, Black Eyed Peas
- Bridal Party Introduction – Bring ‘Em Out, T.I.
- Bride & Groom Introduction – My House, Flo Rida
- Cutting of the Cake – How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You), James Taylor
- Bride & Groom First Dance – From The Ground Up, Dan & Shay
- Bride & Father Dance – She’s On Her Way, Phil Vassar
- Groom & Mother Dance – Humble And Kind, Tim McGraw
- Bouquet Toss – Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It), Beyonce
- Garter Removal – Sexyback, Justin Timberlake
- Garter Toss – All I Do Is Win, DJ Khaled
- Garter Dressing – Let’s Get It On, Marvin Gaye
- Last Dance – Hold On We’re Going Home, Drake