On Saturday September 28, 2013 we were at the Butler Country Club in Butler Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Rebecca and Brian. Rebecca and Brian were married at 4:00 pm at St. Paul’s Roman Catholic Church in Butler. Guests began arriving at the Butler Country Club shortly before 5:30 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs with Rebecca Kirschman of Rebecca Photography.
At 6:15 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and the Rebecca and Brian shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song A Thousand Years by Christina Perri. The newlyweds also cut their wedding cake prior to dinner.
Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at the Butler Country Club and was served sit-down style. After dinner, Brian and Rebecca danced with the bridal party and then Rebecca shared in a dance with her father and Brian danced with his mother. Throughout the remainder of the evening guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:30 pm.
Here is the music that Rebecca and Brian chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Party Rock Anthem, LMFAO
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Sexy And I Know It, LMFAO
- Cutting of the Cake – How Sweet It Is, James Taylor
- Bride & Groom First Dance – A Thousand Years, Christina Perri
- Bridal Party Dance – I Won’t Give Up, Jason Mraz
- Bride & Father Dance – Butterfly Kisses, Bob Carlisle
- Groom & Mother Dance – My Wish, Rascal Flatts
- Anniversary Dance – Remember When, Alan Jackson
- Bouquet Toss – Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It), Beyonce
- Garter Removal – Let’s Get It On, Marvin Gaye
- Garter Toss – Ridin Solo, Jason Derulo
- Garter Dressing – Blurred Lines, Robin Thicke
- Last Dance – Wonderful Tonight, Eric Clapton