On Friday we were at the Butler Country Club in Butler Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Michele and John. Michele and John were married at 4:00 pm at St. Andrews United Presbyterian Church in Butler. Guests began arriving at the Butler Country Club at 5:00 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs with Jeff Hartzell of Jeff Hartzell Photography.
At 6:15 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Michele and John cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at the Butler Country Club and was served sit-down style.
After dinner, Michele and John shared in the first dance together as husband and wife to the song L-O-V-E by Nat King Cole. Michele and John had been taking dance lessons and their first dance routine was a huge hit with all of the guests. Next, the newlyweds shared in a dance with the bridal party before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:30 pm.
Here is the music that Michele and John chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – This Will Be An Everlasting Love, Natalie Cole
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Crazy In Love, Beyonce
- Cutting of the Cake – Sugar Sugar, The Archies
- Bride & Groom First Dance – L-O-V-E, Nat King Cole
- Bridal Party Dance – I’ll Always Love You, Taylor Dayne
- Anniversary Dance – Then, Brad Paisley
- Last Dance – Evacuate The Dance Floor, Cascada