On Saturday we were at the Butler Country Club in Butler Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Marsha and Joseph. Marsha and Joseph were married on the outdoor patio at the Butler Country Club. Guests began arriving at 4:30 pm as we played prelude music prior to the start of the ceremony. The wedding ceremony started at 5:00 pm and was presided over by Pastor Sean Hall. After a 15 minute ceremony, guests transitioned to the ballroom, where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs with the wonderful Fred Vero of Fred Vero Photography.
At 6:15 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Marsha and Joe cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at the Butler Country Club and was served buffet style.
After dinner, the newlyweds shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran. Next, they danced with the bridal party and then Marsha danced with her father and Joe danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Marsha and Joseph chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Geronimo, Sheppard
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Uptown Funk, Mark Ronson & Bruno Mars
- Cutting of the Cake – How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You), James Taylor
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Thinking Out Loud, Ed Sheeran
- Bridal Party Dance – It Will Rain, Bruno Mars
- Bride & Father Dance – Walk With You, Edwin McCain
- Groom & Mother Dance – My Wish, Rascal Flatts
- Anniversary Dance – Always And Forever, Luther Vandross
- Bouquet Toss – Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It), Beyoncé
- Last Dance – Don’t Stop Believin’, Journey