On Saturday October 26th 2013 we were at the Butler Country Club in Butler Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Kaylie and Ryan. Kaylie and Ryan were married at 4:00 pm at the First English Lutheran Church in Butler PA. Guests began arriving at the Butler Country Club shortly after 5:00 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs with Kristie of Kristie Rae Photography.
At 6:15 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Kaylie and Ryan cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at the Butler Country Club and was served sit-down style.
After dinner Kaylie and Ryan shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Overjoyed by Matchbox 20. Next, Kaylie danced with her father and Ryan danced with his grandmother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster and they also visited the photo booth which was provided by Photo Booths Unlimited. The wedding reception ended at 10:30 pm.
Here is the music that Kaylie and Ryan chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Forever, Chris Brown
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Marry Me, Jason Derulo
- Cutting of the Cake – I Can’t Help Myself (Sugar Pie Honey Bunch), The Four Tops
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Overjoyed, Matchbox
- Bride & Father Dance – Butterfly Kisses, Bob Carlisle
- Groom & Grandmother Dance – Butterfly Kisses, Bob Carlisle
- Anniversary Dance – Always and Forever, Luther Vandross
- Bouquet Toss – Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, Cyndi Lauper
- Garter Removal – Hot In Here, Nelly
- Garter Toss – Sharp Dressed Man, ZZ Top
- Garter Dressing – Right Round, Flo Rida
- Last Dance – At Last, Etta James