On Saturday September 01, 2018 we were at the Butler Country Club. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Katlyn and Justin. Katlyn and Justin were married on the lawn outside of the Butler Country Club.
Guests began arriving at the Butler Country Club at 4:00 pm as we played prelude music prior to the start of the wedding ceremony. The ceremony started promptly at 4:30 pm and was presided over by Reverend Gary Lyon. After a 20 minute ceremony, guests transitioned to the inside of the country club where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 6:15 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Katlyn and Just cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at the Butler Country Club and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Katlyn and Justin shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Have I Told You Lately by Rod Stewart. Next, Katlyn danced with her father and then Justin danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Katlyn and Justin chose for each of the formal events:
- Parents Introduction – Celebration, Kool & The Gang
- Bridal Party Introduction – Party Rock Anthem, LMFAO
- Bride & Groom Introduction – I’ve Got A Feeling, Black Eyed Peas
- Cutting of the Cake – The Way You Look Tonight, Frank Sinatra
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Have I Told You Lately, Rod Stewart
- Bride & Father Dance – Butterfly Kisses, Bob Carlisle
- Groom & Mother Dance – 93 Million Miles, Jason Mraz
- Last Dance – This Will Be An Everlasting Love, Natalie Cole