On Saturday we were at one of our favorite wedding venues, the Butler Country Club in Butler Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Emiley and Ben. Emiley and Ben were married at 3:00 pm at St. Michael’s Church in Butler. Guests began arriving at the Butler Country Club at 5:00 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs with Bethany Boarts of Wedding By Bethany.
At 6:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Emiley and Ben cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at the Butler Country Club and was served sit-down style.
After Dinner, Emiley and Ben shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to a medley of songs. Next, Emiley danced with her father and then Ben danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Emiley and Ben chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Can’t Stop The Feeling, Justin Timberlake
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Turn Down For What, DJ Snake & Lil Jon
- Cutting of the Cake – Stuck Like Glue, Sugarland
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Various Songs
- Bride & Father Dance –In My Life, The Beatles
- Groom & Mother Dance – Sweet Child O Mine, Guns N Roses
- Bouquet Toss – Dear Future Husband, Meghan Trainor
- Garter Removal – You Shook Me All Night Long, AC/DC
- Garter Toss – All I Do IS Win, DJ Khaled
- Last Dance – Good Riddance, Green Day