On Saturday August 27, 2016 we were at the Butler Country Club in Butler Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Danelle and Jason. Danelle and Jason were married in the lawn at the edge of the golf course. Guests began arriving at the Butler Country Club at 4:00 pm as we played prelude music prior to the ceremony. The wedding ceremony started at 4:30 pm and was presided over by Pastor Tim Bunney.
After a short ceremony, guests enjoyed cocktails and appetizers on the outside patio as the bridal party posed for photographs. At 6:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Danelle and Jason cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at the Butler Country Club and was served sit-down style.
After dinner, Danelle and Jason shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song On To Something by Julian Velard. Next, Danelle danced with her father and then Jason danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Danelle and Jason chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Forever, Chris Brown
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Forever, Chris Brown
- Cutting of the Cake – Jaws, Television Theme
- Bride & Groom First Dance – On To Something, Julian Velard
- Bride & Father Dance – Daddy’s Girl, Peter Cetera
- Groom & Mother Dance – My Wish, Rascal Flatts
- Bouquet Toss –Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It), Beyonce
- Last Dance – Makin Plans, Miranda Lambert