On Sunday we were at the Butler Country Club in Butler Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Caroline and Nick. Caroline and Nick were married on the lawn next to the Butler Country Club. Guests began arriving at the country club at 4:30 pm. We provided wireless microphones for the wedding ceremony which started promptly at 5:00 pm and was presided over by Pastor Dale Hewitt.
After a 15 minute ceremony, guests transitioned to the outdoor patio where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs with Maura of Maura Ellen Photography.
At 6:15 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then several toasts were offered before dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at the Butler Country Club and was served sit-down style.
After dinner, Caroline and Nick cut their wedding cake and then shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran. Next, Caroline danced with her father and then Nick danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 11:30.
Here is the music that Caroline and Nick chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – One More Time, Daft Punk
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Thunderstruck, AC/DC
- Cutting of the Cake – How Sweet It Is, James Taylor
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Thinking Out Loud, Ed Sheeran
- Bride & Father Dance – Cinderella, Steven Curtis Champan
- Groom & Mother Dance – Simple Man, Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Anniversary Dance – Remember When, Alan jackson
- Bouquet Toss – Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, Cyndi Lauper
- Garter Removal – Danger Zone, Kenny Loggins
- Garter Toss – Another One Bites The Dust, Queen
- Garter Dressing – Cherry Pie, Warrant
- Last Dance – Closing Time, Semisonic