On Saturday we were at the Butler Country Club in Butler PA. The event was a wedding reception for Ashley and Justin. Ashley and Justin were married at 4:00 pm at St. Paul Catholic Church in Butler PA.
Guests began arriving at the Butler Country Club at 5:15 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers on the patio as the bridal party posed for photographs. At 6:00 pm guests transitioned to the ballroom at the Butler Country Club and then we formally introduced the bridal party. After the introductions, Ashley and Justin cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at the Butler Country Club and was served sit-down style.
After dinner, Ashley and Justin shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Perfect by Ed Sheeran. Next, Ashley danced with her father and then Justin danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Ashley and Justin chose for each of the formal events:
- Parents Introduction – Crazy In Love, Beyonce
- Bridal Party Introduction – Sexyback, Justin Timberlake
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Bring Em Out, T.I.
- Cutting of the Cake – Sugar, Maroon 5
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Perfect, Ed Sheeran
- Bride & Father Dance – Butterfly Kisses, Bob Carlisle
- Groom & Mother Dance – The Man You’ve Become, Molly Pasutti
- Anniversary Dance – Remember When, Alan Jackson
- Bouquet Toss – Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It), Beyonce
- Garter Removal – Sexual Healing, Marvin Gaye
- Garter Toss – Pour Some Sugar On Me, Def Leppard
- Garter Dressing – Hot In Here, Nelly
- Last Dance – I’ve Had The Time Of My Life, Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes