On Thursday June 12, 2014 we were at Buhl Mansion in Sharon Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Anna and Jeffrey. Anna and Jeffrey were married in the garden located behind Buhl Mansion. Guests began arriving at Buhl Mansion at 4:30 pm for a 5:00 pm wedding ceremony. The ceremony was presided over by Pastor Jon Pickens and lasted approximately 25 minutes.
After the ceremony, guests transitioned to the tent where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs with Nicki of Nicki Hufford Photography and video with Kevin of Izaiah’s Wings Video Productions.
At 6:30 pm we formally introduced the bridal party and then Anna and Jeffrey shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Dancing In The Minefields by Andrew Peterson. Toasts were then offered by the father of the groom, the best man and maid of honor prior to dinner.
After dinner, Anna shared in a special dance with her father and then her mother. Then Jeffrey danced with his mother prior to opening up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm. Here is the music that Anna and Jeffrey chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – I’m on Top of The World, Imagine Dragons
- Bride & Groom Introduction – I’m on Top of The World, Imagine Dragons
- Cutting of the Cake – I Can’t Help Myself (Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch), The Four Tops
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Dancing In The Minefields, Andrew Peterson
- Bride & Father Dance – Cinderella, Steven Curtis Chapman
- Bride & Father Dance – Wind Beneath My Wings, Bette Midler
- Groom & Mother Dance – My Wish, Rascall Flatts
- Anniversary Dance – Remember When, Alan Jackson
- Bouquet Toss – Countdown, Beyonce
- Garter Removal – Firecracker, Josh Turner
- Garter Toss – Jump, Van Halen
- Garter Dressing – Pour Some Sugar On Me, Def Leppard
- Last Dance – Love Someone, Jason Mraz