On Saturday we were at the fabulous Betsy’s Barn in Portersville. The event was an outdoor wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Lindsay and Matthew. Lindsay and Matt were married at the rear of Betsy’s Barn. Guests began arriving at the barn at 2:30 pm as we played prelude music prior to the start of the wedding ceremony. The ceremony started promptly at 3:00 pm and was presided over by Pastor Jim Lewis.
After a 20 minute ceremony, guests transitioned to the inside of Betsy’s Barn where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs with Brett & Stephanie of Whitling Photography.
At 5:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the barn and then Lindsay and Matt cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at Betsy’s Barn and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Lindsay and Matt shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song All of Me by John Legend & Lindsey Stirling. Next, Lindsay danced with her father and then her mother and Matt danced with his mother. The newlyweds then danced with the bridal party before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 11:00 pm.
Here is the music that Lindsay and Matthew chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Various Songs
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Happy, Pharrell
- Cutting of the Cake – Hit Me With Your Best Shot, Pat Benatar
- Bride & Groom First Dance – All of Me, John Legend & Lindsey Stirling
- Bridal Party Dance – Find Out Who Your Friends Are, Tracy Lawrence
- Bride & Father Dance – My Little Girl, Tim McGraw
- Bride & Mother Dance – Somebody’s Hero, Jamie O’Neal
- Groom & Mother Dance – Forever Young, Rod Stewart
- Anniversary Dance – Remember When, Alan Jackson
- Last Dance – Friends In Low Places, Garth Brooks