On Saturday July 15, 2017 we were at Betsy’s Barn in Portersville. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Kylie and Brad. Kylie and Brad were married outside at the rear of Betsy’s Barn. Guests began arriving at Betsy’s Barn at 2:30 pm as we played prelude music prior to the start of the wedding ceremony. The ceremony started promptly at 3:00 pm and was presided over by The Honorable Lewis Stoughton. After a 20 minute ceremony, guests transitioned to the inside of the barn where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 5:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the barn and then Kylie and Brad played The Newlywed Game and cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at Betsy’s Barn and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Kylie and Brad shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Amazed by Lonestar. Next, Kylie danced with her father and Brad danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:30 pm.
Here is the music that Kylie and Brad chose for each of the formal events:
- Parents Introductions – My Wish, Rascal Flatts
- Bridal Party Introduction – Find Out Who Your Friends Are, Tracy Lawrence
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Sold, John Michael Montgomery
- Cutting of the Cake – Living On Love, Alan Jackson
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Amazed, Lonestar
- Bride & Father Dance – Dance Baby Dance, Chris Cagle
- Groom & Mother Dance – Humble & Kind, Tim McGraw
- Anniversary Dance – Remember When, Alan Jackson
- Last Dance – Queen Of My Doublewide Trailer, Sammy Kershaw