On Saturday August 22, 2015 we were at Betsy’s Barn in Portersville Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Krystle and Adam. Krystle and Adam were married in the gazebo at the rear of Betsy’s Barn. Guests began arriving at Betsy’s Barn at 2:00 pm as we played prelude music prior to the start of the ceremony. The wedding ceremony started at 2:30 pm and was presided over by Pastor Robert Martin.
After a 15 minute wedding ceremony, guests transitioned inside of the barn where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs. At 4:30 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the barn and then toasts were offered by the best man and matron of honor prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at Betsy’s Barn and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Krystle and Adam cut their wedding cake and then shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song My Last Name by Dierks Bentley. Next, the newlyweds danced with the bridal party and then Krystle danced with her father and Adam danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:30 pm.
Here is the music that Krystle and Adam chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Blurred Lines, Robin Thicke & Pharrell
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Walk This Way, Aerosmith
- Cutting of the Cake – Sugar, Maroon 5
- Bride & Groom First Dance – My Last Name, Dierks Bentley
- Bridal Party Dance – Homegrown, Zac Brown Band
- Bride & Father Dance – My Little Girl, Tim McGraw
- Groom & Mother Dance – Never Alone, Lady Antebellum & Jim Brickman
- Bouquet Toss – Girls, Girls, Girls, Motley Crue
- Garter Removal – Keep Your Hands to Yourself, Georgia Satellites
- Garter Toss – Sharp Dressed Man, ZZ Top
- Garter Dressing – Real Good Man, Tim McGraw
- Last Dance – Take My Drunk Ass Home, Luke Bryan