On Sunday we were at Armstrong Farms Westminster Preserve. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Diane and Kyle. Diane and Kyle were married inside of the barn at Westminster Preserve. Guests began arriving at Armstrong Farms at 4:00 pm as we played prelude music prior to the start of the ceremony. The wedding ceremony started a t 4:30 pm and was presided over by Dana Hardy-Bingham.
After a 30 minute ceremony, guests enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs. At 6:15 pm formally introduced the bridal party into the tent and then toasts were offered before dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at Medure’s Catering and was served buffet style.
After dinner, guests transitioned to the inside of the barn and Diane and Kyle shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song In My Life by The Beatles. Next, Diane danced with her father and then Kyle danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:30 pm.
Here is the music that Diane and Kyle chose for each of the formal events:
- Parents Introduction – This Will Be An Everlasting Love, Natalie Cole
- Bridal Party Introduction – You Make My Dreams Come True, Hall & Oates
- Bride & Groom Introduction – All You Need Is Love, The Beatles
- Cutting of the Cake – You’re My Best Friend, Queen
- Bride & Groom First Dance – In My Life, The Beatles
- Bride & Father Dance – The Way You Look Tonight, Frank Sinatra
- Groom & Mother Dance – Wildflowers, Tom Petty
- Last Dance – Closing Time, Semisonic