On Saturday September 15th 2012 we were at Westminster Preserve at Armstrong Farms in Saxonburg Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Jim and Jamie Danylo. Jamie and Jim were married at 2:00 pm at St. Joseph’s Catholic Church in Cabot. Guests began arriving at Armstrong Farms 3:30 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers in the barn at Westminster Preserve. At 4:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party and then Jamie and Jim cut their wedding cake and mingled with guests until dinner was ready.
Shortly before 5:00 pm guests transitioned to a large wedding tent where they enjoyed a delicious meal that was served buffet style. After dinner everyone headed back to the barn where they dance to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:30 pm.
Here is the music that Jim and Jamie chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Sir Duke, Stevie Wonder
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Signed, Sealed, Delivered, Stevie Wonder
- Cutting of the Cake – The Way You Do The Things You Do, The Temptations
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Then You Can Tell Me Goodbye, Neal McCoy
- Bride & Father Dance – I Believe In You, Don Williams
- Groom & Mother Dance – What A Wonderful World, Louis Armstrong
- Anniversary Dance – True Love Ways, Buddy Holly
- Last Dance – Can’t Help Falling In Love With You, Elvis