On Saturday we were at Armstrong Farms Westminster Preserve in Saxonburg PA. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Lauren and Ryan. Lauren and Ryan were married in front of the pond at Armstrong Farms.
Guests began arriving at Armstrong Farms at 3:00 pm as we played prelude music prior to the start of the wedding ceremony. The ceremony started at 3:30 pm and was presided over by Father Michael Yaksick. After a 15 minute ceremony, guests transitioned to the lawn area in front of the barn where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 5:30 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the tent and then Lauren and Ryan cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at John Marshall Catering and was served buffet style.
After Dinner, Lauren and Ryan shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Sweetheart by Thomas Rhett. Next, Lauren danced with her father and then Ryan danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:30 pm.
Here is the music that Lauren and Ryan chose for each of the formal events:
- Parents Introduction – Can’t Stop The Feeling, Justin Timberlake
- Bridal Party Introduction – Various Songs
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Somethin Bout You, Sir Roosevelt
- Cutting of the Cake – Sugar, Maroon 5
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Sweetheart, Thomas Rhett
- Bride & Father Dance – My Little Girl, Tim McGraw
- Groom & Mother Dance – My Wish, Rascal Flatts
- Anniversary Dance – Remember When, Alan Jackson
- Bouquet Toss – Where Them Girls At, David Guetta
- Garter Removal – Monday Night Football, Television Theme
- Garter Toss – Hot In Here, Nelly
- Garter Dressing – Pony, Ginuwine
- Last Dance – Love And Memories, OAR