On Saturday we were at Armstrong Farms in Saxonburg Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Tiffany and Daniel. Tiffany and Daniel were married at 2:15 pm at St. Luke’s Church in Cabot. Guests began arriving at Armstrong Farms at 3:30 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 5:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the barn and then Tiffany and Daniel shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Till My Last Day by Justin Moore. Next, the newlyweds cut their wedding cake prior to dinner.
After dinner, Tiffany shared in a dance with her father and then Daniel danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:30 pm
Here is the music that Tiffany and Daniel chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Thunderstruck, AC/DC
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Happy, Pharrell
- Cutting of the Cake – Smile, Uncle Kracker
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Till My Last Day, Justin Moore
- Bride & Father Dance –That’s My Job, Conway Twitty
- Groom & Mother Dance – All To You, Scott Keo
- Anniversary Dance – Remember When, Alan Jackson
- Last Dance – Family Tradition, Hank Williams Jr.