On Saturday we were at the Fieldstone Barn at Armstrong Farms in Saxonburg Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Haley and Frankie. Haley and Frankie were married outside at the rear of the Fieldstone Barn. Guests began arriving at Armstrong Farms at 3:00 pm as we played prelude music prior to the start of the ceremony. The wedding ceremony started promptly at 3:30 pm and was presided over by the cousin of the bride Mr. Joe Rakoci.
After a 15 minute ceremony, guests transition to the inside of the barn where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs. At 5:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the barn and then Haley and Frankie cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at Stephen’s Catering and was served Family Style.
After dinner, Haley and Frankie shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Greatest Love Story by LANco. Next, Haley danced with her father and then Frankie danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:30 pm.
Here is the music that Haley and Frankie chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Shut Up And Dance, Walk The Moon
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Dirt On My Boots, Jon Pardi
- Cutting of the Cake –Head Over Boots, Jon Pardi
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Greatest Love Story, LANco
- Bride & Father Dance – Humble And Kind, Tim McGraw
- Groom & Mother Dance – Simple Man, Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Bouquet Toss –Where Them Girls At, David Guetta
- Garter Removal – My Pony, Ginuwine
- Garter Toss – The Distance, Cake
- Garter Dressing – Candyman, Christina Aguilera
- Last Dance – Johnny And June, Heidi Newfield